Fasten the seatbelts, and get yourself aligned with the giant network of IoT for experiencing virtually endless opportunities; because, ‘anything that can be connected will be connected.
IOT and its future
The Internet of Things training course from innomatics Academy helps you to get acquainted with the virtual world of Internet of Things.
Master innovative projects with innomatics
From the last two years, there is an escalating demand for IoT and it is further anticipated that more than 25 billion devices will be connected to one another by the end of 2020. In order to clasp this high pitched momentum, we have extensively designed our IoT training curriculum, which initially introduces you to the design and methodologies of IoT systems and furthers to the application development and IoT optimization. This course further allows you to examine the different ways for analysing the data and how this data can be used for making decisions.
During the training, you are required to develop an electronic device (complete details will be specified within the training) using the Raspberry Pi computer and other necessary tools. This hands-on experience will potentially assist you in not only developing innovative projects, but also to attain a bright career progression.
innomatics Academy is offering IoT training online and offline sessions, which provides you enough space for choosing the right mode at a right time.
After the completion of this course, you will get expertise in the following:
- Defining Internet of Things and its core elements
- Explaining every layer of IoT and its role
- Explaining the significance and process for using the M2M wireless protocols
- Using the sensors, hubs and gateways
- Explaining about cloud computing platforms and the IoT components that work with cloud platform
- Defining the Data Science and audio-visual content processing
- Determining the security concerns and providing security solutions
This course is ideally suitable for:
- Students or aspirants, who desires for a career progression in the field Internet of Things (IoT)
- IT Professionals, Electronic & Electrical Engineers, Solution Architects and Designers.
- Professionals working in the sectors like Manufacturing, Electricals, Designing, Sales, Pharmaceuticals, Health-care, Retail and a lots more.
|Instructor Led training||60 Hrs|
|Live Support Post Training||1 Year|
|Capstone/Hands On/Real Time Project||1|
|Kovid Academy IoT Developer Certificate||Yes|
|50 CEU/PDU certificate||Yes|
Module 1: Introduction to Internet of Things
- What is IoT?
- Background & Significance
- IoT for Weather Monitoring
- Developing & Implementing IoT Technologies
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Distributed Computing
Module 2: Architecture of IoT
- Network, Device & Application Architecture of IoT
- Client Server vs Publish Subscribe Architecture
Module 3: Introduction to Sensors
- Sensor Calibration
- Sensor Maintenance
- Development of Sensor Communication Protocols
- Sensor Deployment
- Calibration Techniques
- Powering options for Sensors
Module 4: M2M Communication Protocols
- Sensor Network & Ad-hoc Network
- Wireline & Wireless Networks
- Wi-Fi Standards
- RF Communication Links
Module 5: Machine Learning for IoT
- Learning Classification techniques
- Fraud & Alert Analytics
- Image & Video Analytics
- Scalability Issues
Module 6: Security Implementation
- Basics of Network Security
- Security Breach in IoT
- Encryption & Cryptography Implementation
- Secure Booting & Authentication
- Firewalling & IPS
- Updates & Patches
Module 7: Cloud Computing Platform
- Cloud Architecture
- Concepts of Cloud Computing
- Role of Cloud Computing in IoT
- Deployment Models & Techniques
Module 8: Raspberry Pi
- Features of Raspberry Pi
- Programming Environment
Why Internet of Things?
Today, everything is converting into Smart, i.e. from mobiles to TVs; from refrigerators to cars; from schools to cities and many more. In order to carve yourself in this smart environment, it is required to understand how the machines are inter-linked with one another. This is core background of IoT, which has now emerged as one of the hottest topics in the field of technology.<
What are the prerequisites of this course?
To make the most of this course, you are required to have:
1)Basic knowledge of Electronic Systems, Devices, Data Systems and Business Operations
2)Basic knowledge of Statistics
3)Basic knowledge of Software and Systems
Who is the right candidate for this course?
This course is ideally suitable for:
1)Students or aspirants, who desires for a career progression in the field Internet of Things (IoT)
2)IT Professionals, Electronic & Electrical Engineers, Solution Architects and Designers.
3)Professionals working in the sectors like Manufacturing, Electricals, Designing, Sales, Pharmaceuticals, Health-care, Retail and a lots more
What are the software or hardware requirements?
For IoT course, we will provide you a hardware development kit, which includes:
1)Raspberry pi 2, Arduino Mega (ATMega2560)
2)16 GB Memory card, HDMI-VGA Converter, 1A Power Adapter
3)Analog Temperature Sensors, proximity Sensors,
4)Switches, Breadboard, Alphanumeric LCDs, LEDs
5)Resistors, Transformers, PCD, Connecting leds and a lot more
After receiving the total course fee, we will ship all the required hardware components for IoT online training to your specified mailing address.
What are the training materials provided?
After the completion of course, you are required to undergo a project work. Based on your performance in the assignments and project works, certificate will be issued to you.