What is Investment Banking?
Investment banking is a unique banking sector which is specifically related to creating capital for companies, governments and other business entities. It’s all about the equity securities and debts for all types of the corporate sector to aid in the sale of securities. Most of the investment banking systems are affiliated to larger banking institutes. They also provide advice on how much a company is worth and what is the best business structure for them.
- Investment banking primarily deals with capital creation for other firms, governments, and other entities.
- Investment banking operations include underwriting new debt and equity investments for all forms of companies, participating in stock transactions, and assisting in promoting mergers and acquisitions, re-organisations, and brokering for both institutional and private investors.
- Investment bankers are helping companies, governments, and other groups to plan and manage the financial aspects of large projects.
Investment Banking Course Overview
Our Investment Banking Training generally comprises analyzing the equities of companies and possible investable stocks. The research is further conducted with the help of a thorough investigation of news, financial records and interview with the company insiders. This is also called fundamental analysis and study into securities. This productive service includes sell-side analysis, where the analyst basically carries out the study, known for performing the research and using the same in the monetary investment of the business.
Just getting our Investment Banking Training is going to make you successful individual overnight. If you want to achieve success in your life, and want to become a good financial analyst, you have to work on yourself too. Our faculties work day and night to provide you with the correct and proper guidance towards your betterment. Just go through our course ware, and practice all you can. Work on your own style, and success is bound to happen.
Apart from the typical training, we also provide additional course materials to help you get on the ladder. Here is a list of some of the free resources that are provided by us, to help you advance in your career.
- Investment Banking and its difference with Equity research
- Interview questions with regard to investment banking
- List of all the top banks nationwide
- Advancement in excel and financial modelling
Job Opportunities in Investment Banking
Whether you are taking the course directly from us or somewhere else, the end goal is to get a job. Here is a list of some of the positions available for Investment Bankers:
- Senior Analyst
- Director/Managing Director
The list above is given as per to the hierarchy and seniority of the positions. Although the list might seem small to you, but every single position is crucial and demanding for the companies.
Who can Learn Investment Banking Course?
Whether you are coming from an engineering background, or arts or commerce, if you are looking at a future in investment banking, then you are at the right place. At the current moment, there is a huge popularity in the job sector for investment banking. So, if you are looking for one at the moment, getting your training here from us is surely going to help you in the long run.
- Engineering graduates (Any Stream)
- BBA/B.Com graduates
- MBA graduates
- CA graduates
Advantages of Investment Banking
There are a million reasons to ask why before what when it comes to investment banking. Here is a list of some of the advantages of getting your investment banking training from us:
- The animated presentation, along with high-definition video quality is very user-friendly and easy to understand by our students.
- The training materials that are made by the industry experts work like a charm.
- The practice tests, along with the online mock tests, help our students to get a better understanding of what exactly investment marketing is all about.
- Our courses are regularly updated, so the students never fall behind the industry.
- Students can get instant feedback while taking online tests to get a proper evaluation of their current status.
Scope in Investment Banking
In the 21st century, Investment banking has truly become one of the most prominent career options. It has become one of the most popular paths to choose for all the ambitious youths out there. Now, we are here to hone your skills which in turn could benefit you for getting your dream job. Truly speaking, Investment Banking provides both monetary and personal freedoms.
For the past few years, the scope for Investment Banking has increased tremendously due to globalisation. So, with a degree in hand and an internship experience, you can easily expect a 7-8 LPA, and that is just the beginning. So, with your passion for finance, you can always live the life you wanted.