Best Full Stack Development course with Job Assistance
About Full Stack Development Course
Make a splash in the world of Full Stack Development with Innomatics Research Labs. Our course gives you the opportunity to learn the right skills and transform your career. It is VILT & ILT training!
This course serves as a comprehensive introduction to various topics in Frontend and Backend technologies. The curriculum of this course is designed in a way that there is a proper blend of theoretical knowledge along with hands-on training methods for each and every concept. Throughout the course, participants will work on a complete end-to-end tech stack to implement the concepts learned during the span of the course. Start building in-demand tech skills with one of the best full stack web development institute in India.
A full stack web developer course will teach you how to design and develop complete websites from start to finish. You will learn how to work on different web development aspects, including front-end, back-end, databases, debugging, and testing. Whether you’re interested in becoming a Frontend Developer or want to work in Backend technologies, this course will give you all the skills you need to become a full-stack developer and build a robust portfolio of projects. Become a Certified Full Stack Developer with 30 plus In-Demand tools and skills with one of the Best Full Stack Web Developer Course in Hyderabad.
Hours of Live Lectures
Hours of Live Hands-on Sessions
Hours of Assignment & Projects
Programming Languages and Tools
- Build an extensive backend API
- Protecting routes/endpoints with JWT (JSON Web Tokens)
- Integrating React with our backend in an elegant way, creating a great workflow.
- Extensive API testing with Postman
- Building our frontend using React to work with backend API’s
- Creating the build scripts and securing the keys before deployment and hands-on experience on Amazon EC2 Cloud Instance.
Why You Must Enroll For Full Stack Development Course?
Reports suggest that there will be 27.7 million new Full Stack Developers in the market by 2023. In India, on an average, a Full Stack Developer earns Rs 9.24 LPA, which may vary according to the person’s experience, location of the job, size of the company and other such factors.
The demand for a Full Stack Developer is at an all-time high and will continue to remain so. Linkedin Emerging Jobs Report 2020 placed Full Stack Development jobs at the number 4 position. The report also suggested that the FSD roles have witnessed a 35% growth year every year since 2015. Therefore FSD roles are here to stay.
Full Stack Development Syllabus
The Best in Industry content by leading industry faculty in the form of case studies and projects, assignments and live sessions.
The advantage of being a full-stack developer is
- Master all the techniques involved in a development project.
- Make a prototype very rapidly.
- Ability to help all the team members.
- Make projects in a timely & cost-effective manner.
- Reduce time spent on team communication.
- Switch between frontend & backend development based on requirements.
- Understand all aspects of new and upcoming technologies.