A Tableau is a software which is an American based computer software company. Tableau is a powerful and fastest-growing data visualization tool that can be used to create customised dashboards. Mostly this tool is used in the Business Intelligence Industry. It helps in modifying raw data into a very understandable format. Data analysis is very fast and in Tableau the visualizations are generated in the form of dashboards and worksheets. It helps to examine virtually any kind of structured data and generates highly interactive wonderful graphs.
Tableau Server is an online solution which meant for distributing, sharing, collaborating on content created in tableau. There are so many features of tableau which makes it different from any other software and that’s why it is so famous in the business analytics field.
1. In the tableau, you don’t have to know a programming language.
2. It is very simple and easy to learn and easy to utilize.
3. In the tableau, all you need is few data and through which it generates the report.
4. Tableau has a drag and drops feature through which a user can generate reports.
5. Drag and Drop feasible due to VIZQL, which means it is a visual query language which helps to express the data visuals and make a report through which people can understand data by extracting the complexities of query and analysis.
6. The speed of tableau is very fast the best software which evaluates millions and billions of rows and provides only necessary data or necessary information.
Tableau helps the user to directly hook up with cubes, databases, data warehousing, etc we can catch up data, access data into a simple way without any advanced setup. Weakness in the tableau is it customized and integrates with other apps, social media integration, lack of expandability for analytics.
Soon Tableau will add up with Machine learning, Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language capabilities to its platform. It is so good at designing and it quickly analyze, visualize and share information.