Machine learning is a branch of artificial intelligence and you can say it is a branch in computer science which deals with the design of algorithms, statistics that can learn. machine learning is a concept of pattern which basically focus on pattern and works on data and form it in the cluster (i.e collection of similar patterns)
Machine learning is of three types:
1. Supervised learning
2. Unsupervised learning and
3. Reinforcement learning
Supervised learning is basically the learning algorithm is presented with labelled example input where the level indicates the designed output Examples are; Classification and Regression Unsupervised learning no labels are provided and through which the learning algorithm focuses entirely on detecting structures in input unlabeled data. An example is; K means Reinforcement learning perform a task using feedback.
which they got from the environment
This is the small intro which is meant to give you some basic information before going in deep.
SO WHY R IS SO MUCH IMPORTANT IN MACHINE LEARNING?
- R is created in the 1990s by Ross Inaka and Robert Gentleman.
- R language is an open-source platform which makes it highly cost-effective.
- As we know R is one of the major languages for machine learning language used for statistical calculation, graphical representation of data and to analyse data.
- According to the survey, most of the data scientists prefer R 49%, 30% prefer SQL and 35% prefer python.
- R provides you with outstanding visualization features and which is important to analyse the data before acknowledging it to any automated learning.
- Many packages for machine learning are implemented in R as a part of their development.
- This is remarkable as R is a specialized language for data analytics.
The IEEE 2016 ranking shows R is the most popular and helpful programming language for data science as we are aware of machine learning is a part of artificial intelligence.
Objectives and prerequisites
- Our aim is to provide you with knowledge about machine learning methods using R and application in R.
- This course focuses on the core part which is unsupervised and supervised learning/methods.
- Students need to download the following software and R packages before moving further Installation part.
If you are not aware of this software we will surely go to help you and we will help you to download R packages as well,
- Students will get to know about R syntax and basic plotting functionality.
- There are numerous exercises and numerous projects which we will teach you during courses and also gives you hands-on practise with newly acquired material.
- At the end of the course, students will be able to apply what they have learnt as well as they feel enough confident to explore and apply new methods.
So if you guys are ready to be a data scientist then without any doubt choose this R language because R is a perfect choice to develop your career in data science it is an ideal choice for Big data, Data Science and Machine Learning, in fact, many researchers, scientist and scholars using R for their experiment and analyzing with data science.
We have many experts as well as Data Scientist who have lots of experience in this field and we would love to help you to build your career in data science. As well as there are lots of project in R. Some tasks are like Designing Algorithm, Data Visualizing, Image Processing, Analyses data etc. If you are looking for this course and want guidance to feel free to contact us we are ready to help you out and ready to build your career in this field.